compensation: $12.00-$15.00 an hour employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Full or Part-Time positions with career growth opportunities for exceptional Companion Caregivers available NOW!!
Experience is valued, but not required....we provide comprehensive paid training to all new PIC Companion Caregivers.
We provide non-medical in-home care for seniors so they can remain in their homes. Our caregiver services include: Companionship, Activities, Meal Preparation, Light Housekeeping, Transportation and Errands, Personal Care Assistance, and more.
• $ 12.00 - $15.00 an hour
• Weekly Pay
• Hiring Bonuses available
• Weekend Premiums
When we receive your completed application from our website, we will contact you within two business days to discuss your application.
PIC Caregivers Receive:
• Competitive Wages with performance raises
• Flexible Scheduling - Part and Full-time, choose what works for you. We offer days, evenings, overnights, weekends, on-call, and extended shifts
• Paid Training for All Employees
• Continuous Paid Training
• Paid Time Off - earned for every hour worked
• Employee Referral Bonuses for Caregivers and Clients
• Semi-Annual Performance Reviews
• We pay your application costs for the CA State Home Care Aide Bureau, including fingerprinting, registration fees, and background checks
• $100 bonus if you are already HCA registered at time of hire
• The security of being covered by our general liability and worker's compensation insurance.
• A friendly office team dedicated to supporting you now, and in your long-term career goals
• Upbeat, optimistic, energetic, and positive
• Neatly groomed, appropriately dressed, and well-mannered
• Ambitious and dedicated
• Determined to do anything necessary to delight every customer
• Valid driver's license, reliable transportation, proof of insurance
• Able to pass criminal background check; TB test, and drug screening
• At least 18 years of age
• Excellent communication skills. Bilingual welcomed
• Compassion! We're looking for reliable caregivers with a passion for service, family values, true desire to help the elderly and doing this for more than just a paycheck!
* Work Near Your Home: *
We serve Sacramento County, Placer County, Nevada County, El Dorado County, Yuba County, Sutter County, Yolo County, Glenn and Colusa Counties; including in the areas of: Sacramento, Rancho Cordova, Roseville, Lincoln, Auburn, Lake of the Pines, LOP, Grass Valley, Alta Sierra, Folsom, Orangevale, Placerville, Cool, Loomis, Citrus Heights, Yuba City, Marysville, Fair Oaks, Nevada City, Woodland, Foresthill, Davis, Willows, Colusa, Penn Valley, Carmichael, Elk Grove, El Dorado Hills, El Dorado Hills, Granite Bay, Colfax, Meadow Vista, Browns Valley, and beyond... caregiver, caregivers, caregiver jobs, wanted, hiring, available, position, full time, part time, senior care, no experience, health care, caregiving, 95945, 95949, 95603, 95602, 95959, 95722, 95678, 95621, 95608, 95814, 95758, 95630, 95746, 95762, 95765, 95650
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers