license info: California State Bar License # 213908
QR Code Link to This Post
Have you been harassed or discriminated against at the workplace?
Do you believe your boss has taken advantage of you?
Has your employer retaliated against you for complaints you made?
Were you denied medical leave?
Were you unfairly terminated, laid off, or fired?
Were you not paid for all hours worked? Not paid overtime?
Were you not allowed to take meal or rest breaks?
Were you treated as an independent contractor instead of as an employee?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, then you could be owed a very significant amount of money, and you need an attorney who will fight like a shark for you.
Attorney Edward Antonino (818) 995-9477 has over 17 years of experience handling employment and labor law matters throughout the entire State of California in state and federal courts and is 100% focused on handling only employment and labor law issues, utilizing very effective and strategic tactics to obtain successful results in the following types of cases:
• Retaliation at Work
• Hostile Work Environment / Workplace Harassment
• Discrimination & Harassment based on Disability, Medical Leave, Pregnancy, Gender/Sex/Sexual Orientation, Race, Age, Religion
• Failure to Accommodate Family and Medical Leave (FMLA) / Failure to Accommodate Disability
• Sexual Harassment
• Whistleblower Protection
• Wrongful Termination
• Misclassification as an Independent Contractor or Exempt Employee
• Unpaid Wages and Commissions
• Unpaid Overtime & Minimum Wage Violation
• Missed Lunch / Meal Breaks
• Missed Rest Breaks
• Failure to Reimburse Expenses
• Wage Penalties
• Class Actions
• Complaints of workplace safety violations
• Mediations with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH)
• Settlement Conferences with the Department of Labor (DOL) / Labor Commissioner
• Arbitrations and Trial
We offer CONTINGENCY Fee representation, which means that YOU DON'T PAY A PENNY IF WE DON'T WIN YOUR CASE.
Mr. Antonino supports workers' rights and workplace fairness and wants to help YOU with your legal problem, and will PERSONALLY speak with you regarding your potential case. Please call the THE LAW OFFICE OF EDWARD ANTONINO for a FREE consultation: (818) 995-9477.
WE SPEAK SPANISH. HABLAMOS ESPAÑOL.
Notice: This advertisement is not intended as legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is created until and unless agreed to in a signed writing. All communications with Attorney are private and confidential.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers